Title: Sales Director
Reports To: Global VP, Sales
Location: US Remote
The Sales Director is responsible for maintaining and growing the business of our enterprise imaging solution The Sales Director is focused on obtaining new business primarily, but also must maintain frequent contact with install base customers. The Sales Director role is positioned for success when occupied by an optimistic, high-energy, experienced, self-motived, driven sales professional; this sales role requires a proactive approach to consultative sales.
- Using a value proposition approach, address each customer holistically including their current systems, pain points and current needs, future needs, and how our products can solve their problems.
- Meet all quarterly and fiscal year revenue goals and targets through new deals, renewals, pipeline development & growth, and other KPIs in place at any given time.
- Develop your pipeline every quarter and qualify all leads.
- Analyze markets for latest trends in our industry.
- Write customized email campaigns and other written communications to customers and prospects.
- Collaborate with Marketing to create strategies and support programs designed to increase demand generation, promote awareness, and prioritize business needs to expand and grow sales opportunities.
- Understand the entire product offering and connect all products, as appropriate, in a focused discussion with the customer.
- Customize the value proposition for each customer and adjust on the fly when necessary.
- Professionally and positively address questions and concerns brought up by customer’s knowledge of competitors products or value.
- Manage relationships & sales processes with many customers concurrently.
Create and follow through on custom drip campaigns developed with each customer’s specific pain points addressed, establishing frequent and regular contact with appropriate decision makers.
- Bring the correct and appropriate internal stakeholders to the sales process as appropriate, such as Implementation, Project Management, Sales Executive Leadership, etc.
- Ensure all communications and the sales plan between all internal teams is clear and understood prior to any & all customer interactions.
- Forecast revenue on a regular basis by reviewing market information, sales patterns, expected growth, established targets, and other data for cash flow and other financial planning purposes.
- Use the CRM accurately & effectively on a regular basis.
- Post-COVID-19 pandemic travel will be required.
Required Education, Experience, and Skills:
- 7+ years of successful sales experience selling complex product and platforms in healthcare imaging.
- Proven track record showing sales goal achievement, such as % of signing new business in a year, 5 closed in terms of revenue per quarter.
- Demonstrated pitching and selling ability to all levels of an organization, especially executive level.
- Proven ability to effectively address and solve complex problems.
- Strong customer-focused orientation and ability to manage multiple sales processes concurrently.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional presentation skills.
- Optimistic, positive, can-do attitude and high-energy approach.
If you are interested in helping us continue to build an innovative company that improves the lives of patients and healthcare specialists alike, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.