Founded in 2007, Mach7 Technologies excels as a market leader born of innovation and growing through strategic partnerships. Our team of industry experts brings hundreds of years of experience to customer partnerships where our culture of collaboration fosters innovation through new and improved patient-focused solutions. Mach7 brings a fresh approach to enterprise imaging management and workflow that pulls from the latest technologies and the brightest minds to deliver cutting edge solutions. The company provides award-winning vendor neutral archive technology to improve enterprise imaging data storage, sharing and interoperability across healthcare enterprises. Patent-awarded mobile technology extends this advanced enterprise imaging solution technology to mobile devices, further differentiating Mach7 as a healthcare technology leader.
Mach7 Technologies’ solutions are leveraged by global healthcare enterprises to unlock patient data, unleash care intelligence and fundamentally shift the management, sharing and use of medical imaging to power the healthcare enterprise ecosystem. Mach7 solutions allow patient data and patient care intelligence to be used in more meaningful ways to achieve systemic efficiencies, improve practitioner effectiveness and offer improved outcomes for patient.
The company recently announced its Third Quarter FY2021 Results, in which it reported record quarterly cash receipts, leading to strong operating cash flows. You can read the official announcement here.
You can click the thumbnail to watch the video interview.
Please find our corporate governance documents attached below.
- Audit & Risk Management Committee Charter (PDF)
- Board Charter (PDF)
- Code of Conduct (PDF)
- Communications Policy (PDF)
- Continuous Disclosure Policy (PDF)
- Diversity Policy (PDF)
- Remuneration & Nomination Committee Charter (PDF)
- Remuneration Policy (PDF)
- Risk Management Policy (PDF)
- Securities Trading Policy (PDF)
- Whistleblowers Policy (PDF)
- Appendix 4G and Corporate Governance Statement, October 12, 2018 (PDF)
- Anti Bribery and Corruption Policy (PDF)
- Appendix 4G and Corporate Governance Statement, October 16, 2020 (PDF)